Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Labels for my art work

I ordered labels/stickers From VistaPrint to put on the back of my paintings to identify them.  The photo below is what they'll look like.  I like it, but I only ordered 100 (the smallest amount to order) because I want to see them in person and be sure they'll work the way I want them to work before I order more.  I like the design - artsy without being pretentious or cute.  And it is definitely "Mary Carol Art" - NOT "Mary Carol FINE Art"!  LOL!



Later note:  The labels work just fine.  And they definitely STICK.  After I'd put one on the back of a panel, it wouldn't come off without tearing off part of the backing.  So I left it.  Lesson learned:  Make sure the label has EXACTLY what I want on it before I put on the back of a painting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOAPS 2021 Associate Member Online Exhibition

I'm happy to say that my painting, "Bear Creek Road Reflections" was chosen to be in the 2021 NOAPS (National Oil and Acrylic ...