Sunday, April 23, 2017

Online Class: Painting Brilliant Colors (Nancy Medina)

I signed up for another online class, "Painting Brilliant Colors" by Nancy Medina.  Nancy's art is similar to Dreama's - very colorful and impressionistic.  The format is also similar.  When I traveled to Texas with Ron last month, I watched the first lesson - painting irises.  My attempt at the painting was a total failure, though.  I put it in the hotel trash.  And so far - although all six lessons have now been put online - I have not done any others.  Like Dreama's class, there is a year to finish the course.  So that's something I will work on between now and then.  Nancy's painting are almost exclusively floral - and I would dearly LOVE to be able to paint flowers well.  As I move through the year and try different lessons, I will post updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOAPS 2021 Associate Member Online Exhibition

I'm happy to say that my painting, "Bear Creek Road Reflections" was chosen to be in the 2021 NOAPS (National Oil and Acrylic ...