Sunday, October 15, 2017

One online course finished! Once Upon a Time in Provence

I finished the last painting for the Dreama Tolle Perry online course "Once Upon a Time in Provence."  I think this is my favorite of all the paintings I did for this course.   Here's a link to the other paintings I did for this course. 


Now I've got two other online courses to finish - the Nancy Medina course and the other Dreama Tolle Perry course.

Now that I found so many good local artists to work with, I probably won't sign up for another online course.  However, I DO intend to finish each of the lessons in the other two courses.  I want to get my money's worth.  Then I believe I will stick to classes at On-Track Studios, Warehouse 521, and Owl's Hill.  And I likely will find some other local resources for workshops and lessons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOAPS 2021 Associate Member Online Exhibition

I'm happy to say that my painting, "Bear Creek Road Reflections" was chosen to be in the 2021 NOAPS (National Oil and Acrylic ...